Monday, July 20, 2009

I am the Preacher's Wife by Diane Pellin

"I am the woman who proudly sits in the shadows as her husband stands in the light. I am the one who knows her husband is a gift from God, and so I give him back to my Lord through his full-time service. Often times, I am so lonely for him because I share him with others.
But I am so pleased that he gives of himself so unselfishly. I am the one who encourages the preacher when others sometimes fail to. I am the one who listens to his dreams for the church and helps him look into the future and see his dreams become a reality.
And when others wonder if he really cares, I am the one who sees him on his knees, shedding tears for the future of the Lord's church."
hisdora response : I know we are a team who yoked together to do God's work. I am so blessed to be a preacher's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment